Thursday, June 4, 2009

ciao

The front office is cleaned and devoid of any evidence I ever inhabited it. My dorm room is nearing the same state. My car is a bonanza of books, clothes, plants, artwork, and even the Eiffel Tower. ;) I am so ready to be back in the city. So many places wait to be revisited, so many people with whom to be reunited... and yet I leave so much behind. I already miss the dear people who made my stay here at Faith Builders so beautiful and my life so rich. Life is change and change is life, a constant ebb and flow of joys and losses. Thank you, Father, for both.

4 comments:

Carla said...

Lancaster needs your light! But, oh sister, we will miss it here!

Anonymous said...

i'm jealous that you get to go back home. so many places i wish to revisit too.
i remember to what it's like to leave a place like FB and close that chapter in your life knowing that things will never be the same.
-evalina

Becca said...

aw! thanks for your comments carla & evie! i'm still in the re-adjusting stage, and your kindness means a lot!

Sandra Ramos said...

i know what you mean by changes. the older I grow, the more I am surrounded by them. i hate them, yet i give them credit for my growing appreciation of what heaven will be like... and how faithful God is through times like these!