Thursday, April 14, 2011

worth waiting for

Spring! Finally!
And it is so immensely worth waiting for.


I can hardly sleep these days. But it's not because of the office chair rolling around on the other side of my ceiling. I've been in Majorly Creative Mode, and my head goes right on creating when the rest of me tries to sleep. It's not a curse, really. Ideas turn into things like this:



These pins are made from an antique, handmade lace doily. I'm opening a shop on Etsy within the next week or two, and you'll be able to buy these and other upcycled goodies there, as well as prints of some of my artwork. I'm excited... hope you find the shop worth waiting for. :) 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sister--a little shop on Etsy! That sounds like a wonderful developement! :) I'm thrilled for you!