Monday, April 16, 2012

Aaaaand we have a winner! (Or so.)

I do apologize for the delay in announcing this, and yet I don't. Because I was with my family for the past few days. I intentionally didn't take my computer because I wanted to get lots of face time with my dad, sisters, bro-in-law, and whatever they call a sister's boyfriend. And blogging is really a pain from a phone.

But... today...

I put all the names those who entered in a hat. Literally.


Because I was looking at all the names and thinking that using a number generator felt really sterile and cold for such wonderful people, and I remembered seeing a blog giveaway done with names written on paper... and it felt much more appropriate somehow.

The problem with drawings is that I can hardly bear to choose one winner. I wish I had unlimited resources. I'd give you each a print. I'd love to. Really.

But I closed my eyes and pulled out a name:


Congrats, Janelle! It makes me happy to mail the drawing to your far-away self... especially since I got a picture of your darling lil' daughter in MY mailbox yesterday. 

Then, because all the names still in the hat looked so forlorn, I pulled another one.


Anita, my dear friend, I'm thrilled to be sending "Greater Love" to Poland! 

Thank you to all of you who entered! I loved hearing from you all... both familiar and new friends. You ALL win at being awesome. 

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Yay! Thanks Becky! I'll treasure it! I just got done writing "Hang pictures on walls" on my before-baby to-do list...guess I get to hang this one too!

Anita said...

Yay! Yay! wowee, do I feel lucky and happy! Thanks, Becca!